The Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how far you run...salvation can only be obtained through blood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laws of the Coalition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urban Blaine

Urban Blaine

Laws of the Coalition Empty
PostSubject: Laws of the Coalition   Laws of the Coalition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 8:32 pm

IC RULES

o None, though respecting the Primum and/or Cordus—those who took you in is suggested.

o You may:
Kill
Eat
Maim (All with consent OOC of course)

o Minor scuffles and fights do not need consent

o Leave the territory unsupervised and without permission
(If you get into shit. DO NOT EXPECT US TO HELP YOUR SORRY ASS)

o Rape in this group will not be tolerated. I repeat, it will NOT be tolerated. (Unless it’s agreed upon by both sides.)

o IF MY CHARACTER SEES ANY OF THAT UNCONSCENTUAL BULLSHIT THEY WILL BEAT YOUR CHARACTER SO DAMN HARD THEY HAVE NO ASS ANYMORE

o HE WILL BEAT YOU SO HARD YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO GET TURNED ON,
THAT DICK WON’T GET HARD, THAT COOCHIE WON’T GET WET.
YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO THINK ABOUT INTERCOURSE WITHOUT FEARING HE IS AROUND THE CORNER TO BEAT YOU DOWN
BEWARE

But, if you want to, feel free, just to add drama.

Super Important Note: DangerousCanine (FH username) Was a huge help and their idea was a large inspiration here, though we’ve permission to put their idea(s) into play along with our own. Thanks, my homie!!

Last edited by Urban Blaine on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Urban Blaine

Urban Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Laws of the Coalition   Laws of the Coalition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm

OOC RULES

Honestly, I shouldn’t even have to state this but I’m gonna for ya’ assholes, (But you’re MY assholes)

o Consent is a big deal here, people do get attached and love their characters. Any bullying, harassment, etc. for not accepting will not be tolerated.

o Keep IC drama IC. and OOC drama OOC. (Immature mixin' and bitchin' of the two will not be tolerated. Like. Damn son stahp.)

o Respect one another, it's blatant. DO I even gotta? I shouldn't haf'ta.

o Listen up! Cussin' is allowed but if someone asks ya' to stop. It's simple, stop. If you're making someone uncomfortable and they've asked ya' to stop. Stop. Done. That is all. Plus keep in mind you still need to abide by FH rules anyway.

o DON’T BE A SOGGY ASS WAFFLE

Back to top Go down
Fiachra
Admin
Fiachra

PostSubject: TO ALL 'IF' USERS   Laws of the Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 am

TO ALL 'IF' USERS

o 'IF' users will not be tolerated. We're pretty old school (via 2012-present) and prefer to hold onto old traditional fight styles. You don't know what we're talking about? Here are some samples:

O (Sample One): "The black male wolf charged, baring his fangs with blood tinted tips. He lets out a loud aggressive snarl as he aimed to tackle and bite down his opponent's neck. If his attack worked, he would commence to shred at the other's neck by thrashing his head, if not, he would simply swerve to the left to await his foe's next move."

- Comment(1): So, somehow your damn ass self manages to swerve at the last damn moment? Avoiding all possible contact when you were head on, dead on aiming a hit. But you're apparently so amazing that mid hit attempt you can somehow - someway INSTANTLY swerve? Really? No. Just no. It makes so many damn openings. If you wanna die, this is the way to do it.

- Comment(2): In some cases, to use IF constantly during a fight can turn any Non-Auto hit INTO an Auto-hit; not to mention from what I’ve been seeing, players are now deliberately leaving themselves open for attack. Plus. it gets down right annoying after a while. I’m even aware as to origin the IF bombs began, and it’s just saddening how some things spread throughout the years. In this case however, no offense, we’re just reverting back to ‘noob fighting’.

O (Sample Two): The petite dame charges the massive brute head on, flexing her claws, she aimed to strike at the brute’s chest. IF the dame’s strike were to make the hit, she would continue to claw at the brute’s flesh, causing it to bleed heavily over the pasture. IF this tactic DIDN'T work, she would then pull back and place distance between herself and her foe before the brute can react to her agility.

- Comment(1): REALLY NOW?! Your damn ass magical pixie small fuckin' self manages to move back like a bajillion feet?! After attacking? After trying to shred that flesh that close to my ass? Really? You think you're quicker than REACTION TIME of a damn fighter?! You ain't that quick, this is the way to die. Fight like this and ya' wont last long. Damn auto-hitting 'If's' ain't tolerated. This is for your own well-being and my damn sanity. Ya' plebs.

- Comment(2): Honestly, in a situation like this, and if I was the one being attacked the one being attacked, I would simply ignore her last sentence, and simply treat it as a normal attack, thus leaving the 'IF' user open for a counter strike.

- Comment(3): BUT IF that is the case, then why bother wasting the type effort to add such a sentence when your foe is going to take advantage of it and go for your obvious opening? Why even leave yourself exposed to an attack to begin with? And no, I don't think this means that you (as the one being attacked) is dodging your foe's attack; they clearly left themselves open for attack.

o Comments have been given by anonymous players from FH. This whole topic is to merely try encouraging the minimization of IF users.
Back to top Go down
https://the--coalition.rpg-board.net
Fiachra
Admin
Fiachra

PostSubject: Size Ratio (IMPORTANT)   Laws of the Coalition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:52 am

-- SIZE RATIO --

O (Small Stature)

o Realistically, being a small structured lupine does not mean your ‘speed’ will be ‘enhanced’ or ‘increased/higher’ than that of a larger structured lupine. 60% chance you may still get caught.

o You will be faster in some situations (ex: running, jumping, endurance), BUT your ‘light weight’ might do little to not much damage in a fight (especially against a 'monster').

o IF caught by a ‘larger’ opponent, there’s no way you’ll be able to get out of its grip (at least not easily).

o Lifting or ‘knocking over’ large structured lupines is HIGHLY impossible.

o Birthing is also a hard factor; the smaller the character, the more dangerous it is and the less quantity of pups.

o Basically choosing these ranks will prove difficult for a "fun size" character: Militant, Quietus, Conveyor, Prowler.

---

O (Large Stature)

o Realistically, being large has its ups and downs too.
(Maximum size for a canine character is 4.6ft at the shoulder.)

o Depending on the energy you exert, the next day, you may wake with joint pains if not with strained muscles (meaning after a lot of running, or a spar).

o You will be slower in some situations, BUT your ‘heavy weight’ might do extensive amounts of damage in a fight.

o Facing a similar size opponent may prove VERY straining the next day (if you survive).

---

O (Birth and Size)

o 'Fun-sized' characters (below the default model): 1 or 2 per litter.

o Medium-sized characters: 4 per litter.

o Large-sized characters: 6+ per litter.

O Then again, if you're character is below the default model, you might be kicked.
Back to top Go down
https://the--coalition.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laws of the Coalition   Laws of the Coalition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laws of the Coalition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coalition :: Rules & Regulations :: Laws of the Group-
Jump to: